FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC) STATEMENT
Occly’s wearable personal security devices (“Devices”) comply with FCC Part 15 FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This Device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This Device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Occly could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device meets the FCC and IC requirements for RF exposure in public or uncontrolled environments.
INDUSTRY CANADA (IC) STATEMENT
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Industry Canada license exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B).
Disposal and Recycling Information.
The symbol on the product or its packaging signifies that this product has to be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at its end of life. Please kindly be aware that it is your responsibility to dispose electronic equipment at recycling centers so as to help conserve natural resources. For information about your recycling drop off point, please contact your local related electrical and electronic equipment waste management authority or the retailer where you bought the product.
- Do not dispose of your Device with household waste
- Disposal of the packaging and your Device should be done in accordance with local regulations.
Last Revised: June 2, 2017