Occly does not guaranty your safety by your use of a Device. The Devices are not a replacement for common sense or individual responsibility.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR PRIOR TO USE IF YOU:
- have a medical or heart condition
- are taking any photosensitive medicine
- have epilepsy or are sensitive to flashing lights
- have reduced circulation or bruise easily
- Do not check Alerts or Content on the Occly App while driving or in other situations where distractions could be hazardous.
- During an Alarm, the siren may limit your ability to hear other noises around you.
- Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing damage. Set an appropriate volume on the Device and Occly App before using.
How to Care for your Device:
- Clean and dry your Device regularly, particularly in areas in contact with the skin. Use a clean, damp cloth. Do not wash your Device under a faucet or other flowing water.
- Wear your Device snug but loosely enough to allow air circulation.
- Use skin care products sparingly on the areas of the skin covered by your Device.
- Take the product off from time to time to clean it and allow for your skin to be uncovered.
- The Device is not a toy - do not allow children under the age of three or pets to play with your Device.
- The Device is not error-free.
- The Device contains small components that can be a choking hazard.
- The Device may cause skin irritation.
Prolonged contact may contribute to skin irritation or allergies in some users. If you notice any signs of skin redness, swelling, itchiness or other skin irritation, please discontinue use or wear the product clipped over a piece of clothing. Continued use, even after symptoms subside, may result in renewed or increased irritation. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Other Warnings, Cautions, Instructions and Important Safety Information:
- Do not open the enclosure or disassemble your Device.
- Do not use your Device if cracked.
- Substances in the Device and its battery may harm the environment or cause injury if handled and disposed of improperly.
- Do not submerge your Device in water or other liquids.
- Do not place your Device in a dishwasher, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not expose your Device to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not use your Device product in a sauna or steam room.
- Do not leave your Device in direct sunlight for an extended period of time.
- Do not dispose of your Device in a fire. The battery could explode.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your Device.
- Charge the battery in accordance with the instructions provided during setup.
- Charge your Device using a computer, powered hub or power supply that is certified by a recognized testing laboratory.
- Your Device features a built-in battery, which is not replaceable by you.
- Tampering with your Device, or attempting to open or otherwise disassemble it, will void your limited warranty and can result in a safety hazard.
- Use only an authorized Occly charging cable to charge the battery.
- Do not wear your Device while charging it.
- Do not charge your Device while it is wet.
- Remove your Device if it feels warm or hot.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the Device to be immersed in water.
Last Revised: June 2, 2017